This is what my axolotl print looked like earlier this month. I completely recreated the design from the boxy original design I created and came up with this one.
Since I have not tried printing in awhile I decided to finally test out this model for print. Now I decided to try at least printing it with out toes at first because the toes really are stumping me. It is proving very difficult to construct workable toes that are not too large but large enough that they are overwhelming.
This is the model I am currently working from.
I made sure to go ahead and put on supports that way it should print the first time.
Then I put it into Dremel, it looks like it will print in a little over in 2 hours. Hopefully in the next week I will actually be able to print it and everything goes great!